Each resident’s stay is individualized and re-evaluated every 30 days, and is determined by their need and degree of participation in the group.
- Individual recovery sessions, weekly
- Daily peer support groups
- 12-step groups
- Nutrition and exercise
- Daily Living Skills classes and activities
- Fellowship activities
- Family sessions
- Random drug screens
- Aftercare services
- Gym membership
- Family workshops
GraceWay is a level 2 & 3 recovery residence through the National Alliance for Recovery Residences.
GraceWay is able to keep its all-inclusive program affordable because of loyal donors, fundraisers, and community support.
- Tuition - $3000 monthly
- Admission - $250 (first month only)
- Personal monies - $200 monthly
For information about a price schedule, please contact GraceWay.